Year 11 Barista Course
Event Date: 04/07/2019 - 04/06/2019
The year 11 Hospitality class will complete a Barista course at Dymocks Building, Suite 15 George Street in week 10.
- Students are to meet at Sutherland Railway station at 6:45am SHARP; the train will leave at approximately 6:56am.
- Students will be dismissed at Sutherland station at approximately 3:00pm. Students will need to purchase their tickets using their own OPAL card.
- This excursion has been planned to support the work being completed in Hospitality.
- The cost of the course is $134 and needs to be paid by Thursday 6 June 2019. Students will be invoiced for the cost of the course.
- Only students that have paid will be eligible to attend.
- Students can either bring their own lunch or purchase it from the Westfield Food Court in Pitt Street. Students will be given roughly 1 hour for lunch.
- Full school uniform is to be worn plus leather shoes and a black apron.
The group will be supervised by Mrs Sercombe.