Stand Tall Dress Rehearsal
Event Date: 01/05/2019 - 01/05/2019
On Wednesday 1 May, we will be having the Dress Rehearsal for Stand Tall. The rehearsal will be held at KIRRAWEE HIGH SCHOOL from 8:52am till 2:30pm. Students will need Mrs Cherrie outside the hall at 8:52 for rollcall. Students DO NOT need to wear school uniform however they will be required to wear FORM FITTING DANCE ATTIRE and also bring their costumes (outlined below) to change into. Please take note of Dance shoes require too.
We may not get a chance to get to the school canteen so please bring plenty of water, lunch and recess.
RUNNING OF FULL REHEARSAL
- 9:00am – Kirrawee High School and Endeavour Sports High arrive for costume checks, warm up and dance rehearsal
- 10:30am – Choir and Lead singers arrive for vocal warm up as needed
- 11:00am – Drummers + all other participants arrive for FULL rehearsal
- 2:00pm – anticipated end of the day
- Please wear Black Fishnet stockings under tight black shorts. White shirt on top, with Black vest and Black Tap shoes.
- Please wear Black Fishnet stockings under a black leotard with tight black shorts. Please wear black Jazz shoes.
You will be provided a Ringmaster Jacket.
ALL OTHER DANCERS
- Please wear Black Fishnet stockings under a black leotard with tight black shorts. Wear a tight long singlet or tank top under a loose short sleeve baggy cropped t-shirt and black jazz shoes. We would love to have a colourful “Jellybean” look with your shirts, and ask that you please look at the colour palettes provided in choosing your mix of shirts. The idea is that each of you will wear one primary colour and one opposing secondary colour. Please communicate with your fellow dancers to ensure we don’t have too many of the same looks across the stage, and try not to wear things that are overly sparkly or have sequins on them if we can avoid it.
I personally want to Thank all the Dancers for their professionalism and for representing Kirrawee high School at such a high standard. I really appreciate the dedication and focus displayed by all the students as do the Producers and Choreographer.