English Extension 2 ETA Workshop Day
Event Date: 15/11/2019 - 15/11/2019
Extension 2 English students are being provided with the opportunity to attend a day of lectures and workshops at Sydney University, in preparation for their Major Works. On the day, students will hear from ex-students, Extension English NESA appointed markers and teachers of Extension 2 about the challenges and joys of the Major Work. Students will be able to workshop their concepts and explore form throughout the day, to gain invaluable insights into the rigors of this course. This is a chance for all students to gain insider knowledge into the experiences and processes of Extension 2.
- Venue: Footbridge Theatre, Sydney University.
- Date: 15/11/2019
- Cost: $49
- Transport: Train
- Time: Meet at Kirrawee Station at 7:50am. The workshops and lectures at Sydney University will start at 9:00am and end at 3:00pm. Students will then catch the train back to Kirrawee Station.
- Supervising Teachers: Emma Farmer
- What to bring/Equipment Required: Lunch, Ext English 2 log book, pens, laptop (if preferred by student).
- What to wear: Full school uniform
Students must make a genuine effort to catch up on any school work missed as a result of attending this excursion.