Contact Us and Feedback

Who to contact

At KHS we encourage students to build agency and make the first contact with teachers. If after that time you feel you need to make contact on your child’s behalf please use the table below to assist you in contacting the appropriate staff member.

Please call the school and reception will direct you. If using email, please email to the school address and attention to the specific staff member.

Teacher names are found on Sentral on your child’s timetable. Executive and general staff are found on this page.

When calling or emailing please provide reception with the reason for contact. Enquiries that do not give a reason will not be prioritised.

We ask that enquiries and communication be courteous and respectful, possibly allowing a few days for staff to respond.

Staff Reason for Communication
Class Teacher Anything pertaining to the individual subject. This includes classwork, assessments etc.
Faculty Head Teacher If a parent has worked with their child’s classroom teacher and feels an issue requires further clarification or attention.
Head Teacher Administration Mrs J Blanch: Attendance (including student leave), support with Sentral and Moodle.

Mr G Pollard: BYOD & technology help

HT Teaching and Learning

(learning support)

If your child requires I support for ndividualised learning needs and/or disabilities or currently receives support from the Learning Support Team.

During remote learning, please first visit the DoE learning from home hub for resources (linked here) to support your child.

Year Advisers Can assist with matters related to wellbeing or concerns with overall engagement.

Click here to access the Year Adviser role statement

HT Welfare Can assist with matters related to wellbeing concerns that are serious in nature. Can also assist with serious ongoing medical condition notifications. The HT Welfare will communicate with the school counselling team if necessary.
Deputy Principals Can assist with general matters regarding curriculum and administration.

Escalation to the Senior Executive (Deputy Principals/Principal):

Issues should first be directed to the relevant staff member who may then escalate to the senior executive if required. Appointments to see senior executives can be made through the school administration.


02 9545 1547
21 Hunter St, Kirrawee NSW 2232

Do you have feedback or an enquiry?