Our Signature Strengths
The Signature Strengths of the Kirrawee High School Community were developed following a comprehensive journey initiated by our student leadership groups (Prefects, SRC, Social Justice Council, Sustainability & Environmental Committee, and White Ribbon Ambassadors).
The Signature Strengths are communicated across the school, with classroom signs acting as conversation starters between teachers and students. As the name suggests, the Signature Strengths of the Kirrawee High School Community are for our entire community!
The intention of the Signature Strengths is to be far more meaningful and dynamic than mere rules:
• In the classroom, they are our expectations.
• In a community sense, they are our core values.
• In a corporate sense, they are as our mission statements.
• In an inspiration sense, they are our motivators.
• In a broader educational sense, these are the desired character traits of Kirrawee High School graduates.
The Signature Strengths of the Kirrawee High School Community are:
• Resilient learners who work towards their personal best
• Respectful global citizens who embrace a common humanity
• Responsible and engaged students who are proud of themselves and their school
We ask that our parents/carers partner with the school by holding conversations with their children about the Signature Strengths – asking them what they think they mean for their school lives and beyond.